(For ISI Citation, please note that some of Professor Simchi-Levi's papers are reported in ISI knowledge under "Simchi-Levi D*" and others under "Simchilevi D*".)
Visit David's Google Scholar Page.
- Simchi-Levi D., N. Trichakis and P. Y. Zhang (2019), Designing Response Supply Chain Against Bioattacks. To appear in Operations Research.
- Nambiar M., D. Simchi-Levi and H. Wang (2018), Dynamic Learning and Pricing with Model Misspecification. To appear in Management Science.
- Cheung W. C., D. Simchi-Levi and R. Zhu (2019), "Learning to Optimize under Non-Stationarity." AISTATS 2019, pp. 1079-1087.
- Simchi-Levi D., H. Wang and Y. Wei (2018), Constraint Generation for Two-Stage Robust Network Flow Problem. INFORMS Journal on Optimization, Volume 1, No 1, pp. 49-70.
- Gao S. Y., D. Simchi-Levi, C. P. Teo and Z. Yan (2018), Disruption Risk Mitigation in Supply Chains - The Risk Exposure Index Revisited. Operations Research, Volume 64, No 3, pp. 831-852.
- Cheung W. C. and D. Simchi-Levi (2018), Sampling-based Approximation Schemes for Capacitated Stochastic Inventory Control Models. Mathematics of Operations Research, Volume 44, No 2, pp. 668-692.
- Akkas, A., V. Gaur and D. Simchi-Levi (2018), Drivers of Product Expiration in Consumer Packaged Goods Retailing. Management Science, Volume 65, No 5, pp. 2179-2195.
- Allen-Zhu Z., D. Simchi-Levi, and X. Wang (2018), The lingering of gradients: How to reuse gradients over time. Advances in Neural Information Process Systems, NIPS 2018, 31, pp. 1244-1253.
- Ferreira, J. K., D. Simchi-Levi and H. Wang (2018), Online Network Revenue Management using Thompson Sampling. Operations Research, Volume 66, No 6, pp. 1586-1602.
- Simchi-Levi D., H. Wang and Y. Wei (2018), Increasing Supply Chain Robustness Through Process Flexibility and Inventory. Production and Operations Management, Volume 27, Issue 8, pp. 1476-1491.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2011), Greening the Global Supply Chain. Our Common Future, Conference summary report.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2011), Operations Rules: How to Mitigate Risk Based on Business Objectives. The European Business Review, March-April 2011.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Flexibility: A Critical Factor in Today's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry. Innovatin in Pharmaceutical Technology, September 2009.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Focus on Flexibility. Manufacturing Chemist, February 2009, pp. 44-46.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Optimizing Inventory - Where to Start? Manufacturing & Logistcs IT, January 2009.