(For ISI Citation, please note that some of Professor Simchi-Levi's papers are reported in ISI knowledge under "Simchi-Levi D*" and others under "Simchilevi D*".)
- Johnson, K., A. B. H. Lee and D. Simchi-Levi (2015) Analytics for an Online Retailer: Demand Forecasting and Price Optimization. To appear in Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
- Simchi-Levi, D., Schmidt, W., Wei, Y., Zhang, P. Y., Combs, K., Ge, Y., Gusikhin, O., Sander, M., and Zhang, D. (2015) Identifying Risks and Mitigating Disruptions in the Automotive Supply Chain. To appear in Interfaces.
- Kim, C., D. Klabjan and D. Simchi-Levi (2014) Optimal Expediting Policies for a Serial Inventory System with Stochastic Lead Time. To appear in Production and Operations Management.
- Simchi-Levi, D. and Y. Wei (2014), Worst-case Analysis of Process Flexibility Designs. Operations Research, Volume 63, No 1, pp. 166-185.
- Halman, N., D. Klabjan, C. L. Li, J. Orlin and D. Simchi-Levi (2014), Fully Polynomial Time Approximation Schemes for Stochastic Dynamic Programs. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics. Volume 28, No 4, pp. 1725-1796.
- Chen, X., S. Shum and D. Simchi-Levi (2014), Stable and Coordinating Contracts for a Supply Chain with Multiple Risk-Averse Suppliers. Production and Operations Management. Volume 23, No 3, pp. 379-392.
- Mirchandani, P. and D. Simchi-Levi, (2014), Communications Network Design Models. Handbook of Graph Theory. J. L. Gross, J. Yellen and P. Zhang eds., CRC Press, pp. 1495-1518.
- Gong, X., X. Chao and D. Simchi-Levi (2014), Dynamic inventory control with limited capital and short-term financing. Naval Research Logistics.. Volume 61, Issue 3, pp. 184-201.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2014), OM Research: From Problem Driven to Data Driven Research. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management. Volume 16, No 1, pp. 210.
- Johnson, K., D. Simchi-Levi and P. Sun (2014), Analyzing Scrip Systems. Operations Research Volume 62, No 3, pp. 524-534.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2011), Greening the Global Supply Chain. Our Common Future, Conference summary report.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2011), Operations Rules: How to Mitigate Risk Based on Business Objectives. The European Business Review, March-April 2011.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Flexibility: A Critical Factor in Today's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry. Innovatin in Pharmaceutical Technology, September 2009.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Focus on Flexibility. Manufacturing Chemist, February 2009, pp. 44-46.
- Focacci, F. and D. Simchi-Levi (2009), Optimizing Inventory - Where to Start? Manufacturing & Logistcs IT, January 2009.